View Single Post

Old 01-12-2017, 11:23 AM

Liked 54 Times in 15 Posts

So yesterday, a real person did respond to my e-mail and was as helpful as could be. So on their site for each holster, there are inside dimensions. For the P238, there is an option for with or without the extended mag from Sig. add's 3/8" to the OAL. The given dimension was for a snug fit, so after measuring my P238, I assumed the one I would receive would still be a sig fit with adding say, 1/2. This new measurement was not given, but their site does state that all holsters are made to be a snug fit. So, the one I received was more than 1 1/2" larger in both directions. It does fit my S&W M&P 9 Shield very comfortably, but it would have looked like I would have an iPad mini hanging off my belt. So I did give this a lot of thought and made my choice with the information that was offered. So, after taking a closer look at the original holster offered, I determined it would be 1/2" too short and may not be able to properly close the lid, so they did have one 5 3/4 x 4 3/8 x 1 1/8. the original advertised holster was 5" X 4 1/8" X 1". The holster I received that fit my Shield was 6 3/4" X 5 3/8" X 1 1/4". All inside dimensions. Actual measurements of my P238 is 4" including the rear site, and adding 3/8 for the pinky extension. OAL is 5 1/2" with thickness at about 1". I guess well see......... This all transpired before noon local time for me. I was given a return number and was told I was responsible for shipping both directions. $13.00 with tracking. I was not pleased with that, and shared with her that when asked what I thought about my Sneaky Pete holster, this whole goat rope is what I'm going to remember. Item was mailed shortly after. Last night, at 9:30, I received an email offering a $6.00 discount if I would include this secret code with the package. About 8 hours too late. So I do not like the fact that it is impossible to make any contact with them unless you already placed an order and they initiate the e-mail to you first. So the holster I received did appear to be well made, but i'm not real sure I'll ever order from them again........