View Single Post

Old 01-12-2017, 10:02 PM

Liked 708 Times in 234 Posts

Great looking guns, fellas!! Glad you are happy too. Glashaus, you lucky dog!! hahaha Finally got mine all cleaned-up and even the black goo broke-down overnight and wiped right off this afternoon. Yuck! Had a rough time getting it back together.....shot the cylinder lock spring across the garage. Dah. Found it after quite some time! Gun is reassembled with the new 360J grips on it and seems to function fine. I'm not used to a hidden hammer so don't know just how to check for a tight lock-up. But, it seems okay. Got all the lead out of the barrel and chambers too. Sure like the feel of this early gun compared to the new stuff they are putting out. I sure can feel the difference!!! This is solid. I plan to try a couple different methods to clean-up the finish, probably using a couple different Scotchbrite Pads and some Mothers if it looks too brushed. I hate to go to the mirror finish unless I have no choice. This is fun!

Do you think the XS front sight I had just put on my 360J would fit this J-frame too?

Last edited by Dave Baird; 01-12-2017 at 10:05 PM.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: