View Single Post

Old 01-12-2017, 11:03 PM

Liked 9,470 Times in 4,391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevens View Post
No, I do understand that -- I suppose my point wasn't all too clear, but it seems to me that a large, fat, metal-framed double-stack 9mm is NOT much of a "big seller" to folks in 10-limit states. Certainly, to guys like us who collect them and don't care so much how many rounds we have (because we just love the pistols...) but I'm saying that a full-size metal "wondernine" isn't much of a seller in a limit state anyway.

As for originality... S&W actually shipped 3rd Gens in many ways. Haha, reminds me of one of my buddies who ordered a factory new Browning Hi-Power about 5 years ago from Bud's and a day after ordering mentioned to me that he clicked and ordered the "C" model. I didn't know what the "C" model was either UNTIL his new BHP arrived with a pair of California-legal 10rd mags.

Hmmm, is it still a "HI" Power if ya knock a third of the ammo out?
Always remember that moonbat state members need love too. We feel very left out of a lot of the fun.

As an aside to this conversation, I am trying my best, as we speak, to acquire a certain brand new handgun (one of the last ones on my bucket list) that is rarely found anywhere with 10-round magazines. They just don't cater to the moonbat states. Nobody can do anything for me... not the MA dealers, not the foreign dealers, not that large firearms auction website... nobody. I'm pretty much locked out because of that.

Similar, but probably solvable someday, none of my local dealers can put their hands on a Canik TP9SF with 10-round magazines for me. I hope it is a temporary hold-up just due to the fact that demand is outstripping supply since the gun became legal to buy in loony moonbat MA.

And mystery of mysteries: Sig, along with all its dealers, have been out of 10-round P226 magazines in 9mm for many months now. Very frustrating!

So give us moonbat state members a little love. We need all we can get!
The Following User Likes This Post: