View Single Post

Old 01-27-2017, 07:34 PM

Liked 16 Times in 9 Posts

Hello, I have thought that I could use this thread to comment about my recent (and positive) experience with Lobo.

I had ordered in the past some holsters from Ray and I was very happy with the quality, so I decided last summer to order some more. In order to avoid expensive international shipping (I live in Belgium) I asked them to deliver the holsters to my in-laws in Arizona. I retrieved them while I was there during the Christmas holiday with my wife and kids. The quality of the holsters is very good and in fact I think their finish is a bit better than the finish of Ray's holsters. However, when I came back to Belgium I realized that one of the holsters, an enhanced avenger for a Beretta 92, had a standard cant instead of the neutral cant I had ordered (I really like the neutral cant for fast drawing in IPSC). I then contacted Lobo, explained everything and sent a couple of pictures. They replied immediately with an apology and an offer to send me a new holster. I know some people will say this type of reply was to be expected but I have learnt to take nothing for granted when it comes to customer service. I will keep buying from them.

Last edited by European; 01-28-2017 at 02:15 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: