View Single Post

Old 02-07-2017, 09:26 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 1,926 Times in 331 Posts
Default SOLD/Withdrawn please close

Items listed below are for sale. Please post the item number and "I'll take it" followed by a PM or email to me at "[email protected]" I prefer check or money order. Please email if you want more photos or have questions. I will ship the items once payment is received and if you don't like the item for any reason just return them and all prices include shipping.

Item 8. Model 1955 Target - muzzle compensator .45 Cal with hex nut. Bluing loss at front from use. $115

Item 9. SOLD Pre-War K frame Magna Stocks. These look like they came off a well used service revolver but they definitely have "character". Rare grips in any condition. Shown on a Victory .38 Model. Would be really cool on a vintage Police revolver. Thought they were KCPD stocks when buying but fit a K frame. $100 OBO.
10. SOLD K-Frame Target Presentation Stocks - Dark Rosewood I believe. In excellent condition with only a very small chip to the top horn of left panel. SOLD $95 Shipped!
11. SOLD N-Frame non-relieved Diamond Stocks. Good used set for a nice shooter. These have general handling wear. A small chip at the bottom of the rear grip frame.
12. SOLD on other site. Presentation Case N-frame 27 in 3.5" or 4".
13. SPF N-frame Target Stocks. In excellent condition with only what appears to be a small repair to the bottom corner of right panel at grip frame/backstrap. $90 Shipped

Last edited by Hoosier45; 05-23-2017 at 12:59 PM.
The Following 11 Users Like Post: