View Single Post

Old 02-09-2017, 08:19 PM

Liked 58 Times in 39 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief38 View Post
Depends on what you call an "Arm & a Leg".........

Kramer's horsehide OW Belt Scabbard (w/ FBI cant) is the best in the business as far as I am concerned and that is what I use. I no longer like retention straps, snaps, velcro, screws, springs, blah blah blah for proper retention - but like my holsters to naturally and correctly retain the gun with no extra parts because they are built right and made out of the best materials available. Kramer Leather fits that bill for me. Again, not a cheap holster (about $125 or so) but will last a lifetime if not abused. The best I've ever had in OWB holsters.
This. I have a Pro Line horsehide scabbard. Pro Line was Kramer before the name change. Same fella making them. I've had the holster from them for my 4006 since the early 90s. In fact at the time he still did not have a mold for the 4006, (that's how new they were). I sent my pistol to him to make the holster. As Chief says it has lasted 20 some years and still is as tight as when I got it. I'm waiting for another now for a 4013TSW. Can't wait!