View Single Post

Old 02-10-2017, 10:59 AM

Liked 202 Times in 107 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shell627 View Post
You might want to look into the shield rms sight.It is being used by the Brits and there Commonwealth brothers in arms.It is supposed to fit the same footprint as a jpoint.It also has the advantage of replacing battery without removing from weapon.I think it might need suppressor sights to cowitness but I am not sure about that.One of those companies you were looking at to do the milling sells them and is very knowledgeable about them.
I'm pretty sure the Shield still has to be removed...I think the battery is on the bottom. The shield is a better sight with upgraded electronics, from my research. I had a store credit with Amazon, that I wanted to use, so I had to go with the Jpoint, the Shield isn't available anywhere on Amazon. I am pleased with the Jpoint so far though. I got the dot circle, which is a fantastic reticle for self defense.

Yes I went through Galloway, and I am very happy with their service and the quality of their work. Their turnaround time was 1 week including the shipping both ways (I sent it next day, they sent it back standard 2 day) The Jpoint fits like a glove, and it sits deep enough that I get a true cowitness with the standard sights.