View Single Post

Old 02-11-2017, 08:07 AM

Liked 96 Times in 69 Posts

BB57, myself, and I am certain many others thank you for taking the time to submit that very informative post.

hittman77-there is indeed a whole lotta handgun 'puking' going on but rather than coming from me it is originating from Ruger and the stercoraceous vomiting is raining down on hapless Ruger customers who have Ruger products made as recently as 1998 for which Ruger provides no factory support.

My point is simply this: Ruger provides no warranty and they make this clear themselves, in writing with every gun they sell.

Smith and Wesson provides a warranty and they make this clear-in writing- with every revolver they sell AND Smith has stated to me that Factory support is available for handguns made from approximately 1957.

How did it go? "Feeling lucky puke"?

Until Ruger decides to provide other than an implied promise of support they really are only good for producing the best safe queens on the planet: Ruger = lookers Smith and Wesson = shooters that happen to also be lookers.

I gotta go Johnny Sokko is on and if I am really lucky the Thunderbirds will follow-FAB?
The Following User Likes This Post: