View Single Post

Old 02-12-2017, 03:45 PM

Liked 12,802 Times in 4,228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanZeroOne View Post
The Delica/Endura models with the stainless steel handle seem nice - possibly sturdier than the FRN handles and very thin from what I understand. Only thing I don't care for is the stainless pocket clip, but I'm sure a black clip could be gotten through Spyderco for a little more discrete carry.

Anyone have any experience with the stainless steel handle model?

Thanks for all the feedback and thoughts thus far!!
The FRN handles have steel liners. The Ladybug, the small one with the sub-2" blade, does not have steel liners, FYI.

The clips are black on all the ones I've seen. If you're going by the ones in my picture, the finish is just really worn. Someday I'll get some new clips. One neat thing about the Kahr models is that the handles have matching colored clips, which you can choose based on the pants you wear. For example, they have a blue model with a blue pocket clip if you wear blue jeans to help keep it low profile.

My concern with the stainless steel handles is traction. For that reason I've never gotten a steel handled one. The FRN handles on my Delicas give me a good, secure grip.

Edit: I misread your post. I didn't realize you were talking about the stainless steel clips on the stainless steel handled models.

Last edited by ContinentalOp; 02-12-2017 at 03:47 PM.