View Single Post

Old 02-13-2017, 10:21 AM

Liked 35 Times in 27 Posts

I bought both the XDS 45 and the Shield 9 because i like them both. I had the XDS first. Really wanted a 45 and the shield didn't come in a 45 at the time. Both are great, but honestly i prefer my XDS. For some reason its easier to conceal for me even thou it weighs 2.5 oz more. They are both great guns and carry both. There isn't a ton of recoil on the XDS 45. Its not that noticible for me at least against a 9mm. Maybe slightly but the XDS does a great job at masking the bigger round. I will say it again, when i leave the house i just grab one, don't really think about it, but if i am in shorts and a tshirt then the XDS usually gets picked. Easier to conceal.

When i bought the XDS, it cost more obviously. however, i got 3 mags. They were offering a mail in which made it 3. Came with a nice case as well along with a external mag holster. It was a classy setup and the gun is high quality. On the other hand so is the shield but mine came in a cardboard box, 2 mags and that was it. AGain, both are great guns. Can't go wrong with either. But i suggest if you can't make up your mind buy them both.

Last edited by Hunter991; 02-13-2017 at 10:24 AM.