View Single Post

Old 02-16-2017, 10:56 AM

Liked 285 Times in 95 Posts

Well, I don't know that the QC is worse, as others have already mentioned they DO produce a LOT of guns these days, and I've had to send guns back to a LOT of manufacturers for one reason or another, and to me it's more important how their customer service treats me than anything else!!
I had to send my Ruger Alaskan, which, I bought used, 3 times before they fixed the issue, didn't cost me anything but time!! About 2 months of going back and forth!!
I sent a brand new Desert Eagle in 44mag back to Magnum Research, didn't charge me anything, they even contacted me and asked if I'd like them to install a muzzle brake for just the cost of the brake due to my inconvenience...and I did, and it was great!
I have a Rossi Rio Grand that was sent back, they said the rifle is out of warranty, going to cost me to fix it, ship it both ways.....never buy another Rossi/Taurus again.
S&W, the cylinder release fell off of my Backpacker Revolver which I bought used 5 months ago (I think it was made in 2004), brought it to my local gunsmith (figuring it would cost me to send it to S&W), who contacted S&W for parts, S&W had them ship the revolver to them and they fixed it free of charge....so...I would send my S&W's to them! They didn't have to do anything except sell the parts to my gun smith!
So needless to say, I would send any defect or messed up S&W back to them to repair it! These things happen.
The Following User Likes This Post: