View Single Post

Old 02-18-2017, 04:10 PM
US Veteran

Liked 2,660 Times in 1,302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by codenamedave View Post
NO SUICIDE VEST FOR YOU!!

Seriously though, you didn't mention if the hospital was posted as no guns allowed or not. I see a bunch of angles to this.

I'm opposed to gun-free zones.

I also strongly favor personal property rights, therefore if somebody doesn't want people to bring guns into their business, people should respect that.

A hospital isn't a normal business, it's not like you can visit your friends or loved ones at the business across the street. It's also filled with defenseless people, so hospitals really shouldn't ban CCWs.

If your hospital was posted as no guns allowed, then I'm going to have to deduct points for lack of tactical awareness, and potentially making all gun owners look bad. It's like how many people show up at airports with their EDC cause "Oops, just forgot".

Looks like you fell off both sides of the fence ..

You state you don't like gun free zones and your next statement is your in favor of them in businesses if the owner wants ..

so what are you really in favor of ?? just curious ..

Edit .. I have heard others say the same thing and have wondered what they really mean because the two statements seem to contradict each other ..

Last edited by Whitwabit; 02-18-2017 at 04:16 PM.