View Single Post

Old 02-18-2017, 04:55 PM

Liked 3,480 Times in 1,028 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitwabit View Post
I think all the hospitals here have metal detectors I believe at all the entrance you can get into the hospital from .. all other doors are emergency exits only and clearly marked ..

Here they would have called the police and you would have had a nice visit with them where they took your weapon and charged you .. no excuse will get you out of it .. forgetting is not a valid reason and then a visit from the State Police asking for your permit which would be revoked .. Here the sign is the law .. there have been a couple of instances in the area where someone entered a no gun zone and their permit was revoked !! 7 cc license from the county I live in have been revoked .. 2 reports have been in the local paper where someone carried in a no gun zone ..
And Chicago is safer because because a "legal" CCW inadvertently carries a handgun into a hospital? Go figure....

If Chicago spent more time trying to get guns away from the unlawful criminal element instead of harassing law-abiding citizens, this may be time better spent and the citizenry would all be better off....
The Following User Likes This Post: