View Single Post

Old 02-23-2017, 12:06 AM

Liked 2,036 Times in 815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzas View Post
RW,

I agree with you for the most part, except for one word- weapon.

To me, the word 'weapon' implies malicious intent. If I were using it in defense, I am not the aggressor. I am defending against his maliciousness. I would use whatever tools are available to me in order to counter; a rock up to and including a firearm. Like I said previously, a firearm is an inanimate object; incapable of being a weapon or assaulting someone without human interaction. Humans weaponize objects, not the other way around. Yes, this can mean a rock or a hammer; not necessarily a firearm.
By calling all firearms weapons was the first step in demonizing them to the legislature, courts and private citizens alike; gun control's first blow. Any object is not a weapon unless you use it as such. Remember that.

I'm sorry if I keep hijacking this thread. It is something I feel very strongly about. Correcting this [firearm] language is just as important as correcting the rest of the PC junk the left has forcefed us over the last 8 years.
Are you suggesting that nothing is a weapon until it is used with malicious intent, and righteous intent to harm is not withing the definition of malice?