View Single Post

Old 02-24-2017, 02:40 PM

Liked 655 Times in 370 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santi_78342 View Post
Thanks for the info! Already have the Bad-***** 15-22 Crank + Short Crank on order. Love that safety on my AR-15.

Took a look at a bunch of the Tacticool 22 stuff and will probably order the wrench and barrel vice clamps just to have them In case. Might even add that ambi charging handle.

Now to steal one of my daughter white crayons to get some tacticrayola going on too!
I did my tacti-crayola with matt white and red model paints, easy to do wipe on then wipe off the overpaint, couple wipes and the slight smear goes away, use water based if your scaaaaaared of the enamel paints reacting with the lower, though they are made for models and models are made of plastic.......

As for the Ambi Handle, I have one and I also have the Tacticool T Bar type, so I will say this based on how I found it...

Make sure the Ambi Handle has the T on it and not the Next Level Logo, simply because the second run ones with the T have a slightly different set of tolerances and fit and function better than the first run, again that said, I had the first run Next Level and when I mentioned it to Jody, he put me on to Next Level and between them, they sorted me with a replacement free of charge, ( Did I mention I live in the UK??) so it was an expensive purchase for me with shipping and import duty etc, the replacement arrived with no extra charges and within a couple for weeks, so a MASSIVE THUMBS UP to Jody and Dave and the rest of the guys with that superb customer service.

After ALL of that and after trying the now defunct, dare I even say it in public?? Doomsday Ambi Handle I have reverted back to my original and my initial choice of the T Bar Handle from Jody, fitted with the NDZ 15-22 specific Latch, by far my favourite for use. I sometimes swap out to the Ambi just because I can but mostly it sits with the T Bar and the Ambi sits waiting for my wife (who is left handed) to have a shoot, but even then, she is ex services and shoots right handed.....

keep looking, them choices are plenty......

Now to persuade Jody to ship me a lightweight 12inch fore end for my SBR along with his appropriate barrel nut adaptor.....

All that brown nosing above should persuade him..... Ya think???

Last edited by Rob1; 02-24-2017 at 02:43 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: