View Single Post

Old 02-25-2017, 11:38 AM

Liked 2,773 Times in 1,260 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAA View Post
I truly wonder, if anyone having all of these problems, looks inside the mag well with a flashlight, to see the actual problem. I see too many complaints, where the new owner makes claims of unreliability, can't trust this piece of c-r-a-p, would never CC this thing, and so on.

It's really simplicity of operation. Doesn't take a lot of mechanical aptitude to see what's happening. I'm just surprised that so many will just send it back, without really taking a bit of time to see just what is, or isn't happening.

And yes, I'll probably take some flak on my opinion. Thing is, I've always had that bit of mechanical ability, to figure out some things on my own. I just don't wholesale dismiss the product, as so many appear to do.
It doesn't seem like expecting a newly purchased item to work as advertised is unreasonable. It's not like he bought the buggy BETA version or something. And why not ask if anyone else has the same problem? Wouldn't be much of a forum if nobody ever asked any questions.