View Single Post

Old 02-27-2017, 09:57 PM
Banned

Liked 710 Times in 424 Posts
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVSig View Post
The Troy is old new stock. They have not shipped with Troy parts for a long time. IIRC the most recent M&P 15T with a quad rail shipped with a UTG rail.

Still not a bad price.

I agree the price of AR15s right now is very good and I believe there is a little bit of room left. I bet the Sport II gets to $475 shipped!
In my family, there are several cousins that have an FFL and/or a gun store with an SOT/NFA/Title 2 weapons license. Depending which one I talk to, they are getting their S&W Sport II's at $305-$375. They then add their mark up, which they did not say, and there you have it. Each one is different.
I also asked why Ruger AR-556's are STILL so expensive. Now remember, I am ONLY repeating what (2) cousins told me, that each own a gun store.
1) Ruger "thinks" it's a better built entry AR rifle.
2) Ruger dealers refuse to come down on their prices because they "think" it's a better built entry AR rifle.
Please, don't flame me. I am ONLY repeating what (2) gun store owners told me. One stated that he STILL has (3) AR-556's sitting on the rack that have been there since Oct.-Nov. And, he steadily moves/sells Sport II rifles.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: