View Single Post

Old 02-28-2017, 12:06 PM

Liked 1,247 Times in 650 Posts

Not trying to pull on anyone's coat here, but i think way too much is made of this loading the mags business and although i see the use of quick loading with a speedloader, it certainly is not necessary to the correct loading of the magazines.

It really is simple and i have never had one issue with my mags or loading of them.

Hold the magazine, line the round up to the feed lips, pull down on the load assist button and rather than letting the round drop in use the load assist to take the tension of the spring and pop in the round. Line the next round up and again use the load assist to take the tension of the spring as you push the round down against the previous one, but don't let it drop in. You can apply a bit of alternate pressure left and right on each round to help with the staggering and if they are looking a little off then snap down on the load assist button and they sort themselves out.

I reckon i can load a full 25 round mag in about the same time it takes to do it with a speedloader..I am not dissing the speedloader but it is not an essential product for loading magazines. Just saying.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: