View Single Post

Old 03-01-2017, 09:03 PM

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

The best result would be: we found X part out of tolerance, replaced it, and tested it thoroughly with success, and if it happens again, we will replace the gun.

It gets sketchy when they just Easter Egg the likely components and hope they got it. If it fails after going back once, then it means they don't know what to fix and probably can't fix it. Given the other positive experiences people have had, I am hopeful to have a good outcome. I really like the gun, and had a custom holster made after 150 flawless rounds. I was gonna run a couple hundred more rounds through and call her solid for duty, then this occurred.

If I have a second failure, then I will insist on a replacement or refund. Too expensive to play the Easter Egg game, and I am not going to dump a lemon on some other poor unsuspecting soul. I would rather have it melted down and move on. I will let you all know how my warranty work goes after I get it back and thoroughly test it. So far, my experience with customer service has been top notch, and I will give them the benefit of the doubt.