View Single Post

Old 03-02-2017, 12:58 PM

Liked 1,182 Times in 374 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues7 View Post
I like and enjoy my two current S&W revolvers AND my squirt gun, Tupperware tactical, brass belching Barbi jamming plastic P.O.S's that have been faithful companions from the late 80's through the day I retired from a career in L.E. and continue to serve today.

To denigrate their value because one prefers to carry something else is ignorant at best and disappointing coming from folks who should know better and whose posts I ordinarily respect...
OK blues7, I even liked your response, even though it don't necessarily agree with all of it I will defend your right to say it.

I'm thinking that windsong and I are doing some good natured tongue in cheek jibes, and not to be taken quite so seriously.

I do feel that the takeover of Polymer in firearms has denigrated the value of firearms in general. Injection molding machines have displaced the craftsmanship that it took to create fine firearms that can be works of art.

Having said that, I fully understand that others appreciate the weight savings and established reliability that they have been proven to have. So carry what you are proficient with and don't worry about what the naysayers might post.

digiroc

Last edited by digiroc; 03-02-2017 at 01:01 PM.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: