View Single Post

Old 03-04-2017, 08:27 PM

Liked 731 Times in 216 Posts
Default I got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethang View Post
You should have been posting pics of the sweet 16-4 you picked up today for a great price....
My pictures aren't good, but I went back to the LGS yesterday and got it for $750.00. I put on stocks that I had picked up at a gun show that had a crack in the right panel and they look way better than the Pachmayrs. I was wrong about it coming with box, only. Under the vapor wrap was a cleaning rod with unused mop in a plastic bag (but no SAT). Under the folded cardboard was the instruction manual and warranty info. There was also a bunch of computer printouts of the Gunbroker auction and details of the transaction. The LGS people apparently never looked for/at the paper. This gun was won in an auction on December 2014 for $1199.99! All this puzzles me because the LGS owner is pretty savvy about gun values, especially with S&W guns.
I guess it was just my lucky day.
Sorry for the poor picture quality. It was way too windy and cold to get outside for some natural light poses. The light is coming in through the garage door window.
And thanks again for the encouragement (as if there would be something else coming from you guys).
George
Attached Images
File Type: jpg M16 L.jpg (110.3 KB, 308 views)
File Type: jpg M16 R.jpg (116.5 KB, 307 views)
The Following 16 Users Like Post: