View Single Post

Old 03-06-2017, 08:41 PM

Liked 37 Times in 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqllc007 View Post
So all your new Shield 9 barrels that are non threaded have that fixed? How is your chamber? Can you carry with this barrel? I have a PC that I wouldn't mind changing the barrel as long as it would be reliable enough to carry with. My stock barrel is very accurate. I have a non ported shield factory barrel but it's not as close to accurate as the stock ported barrel. Both oem barrels have functioned 100%
Both our threaded and non-threaded have the fix at this point. Our barrels are fully supported match barrels we have ran a good variety of ammo through them to include good amounts of Gold Dot and HST with great results in both accuracy and reliability with the ammo. Especially after the adjustment to the barrel. At this point they run flawlessly. Our machinists are amazing and the Concentricity of the bore (ID to OD) is one of the most important things to us and is huge when threading a barrel for a suppressor. The blanks are bored and rifled by a company that has produced barrels/blanks for several companies that are considered "high end" pistols and are well known.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: