View Single Post

Old 03-07-2017, 02:30 PM

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Exclamation Still at it

Hopefully this bump keeps the memory of this guy alive until he finally goes under for good.
Just had a carbon copy of the OP issue.

The ammo was worthless and would not even chamber into either my Colt Commander 1911 or My Springfield Mod2. The only way to get him to respond was to email that I was disputing my charge with the credit card company due to merchantability issues. When he called he was rude, arrogant and acted as if the problems with his company being unable to fulfill the order were somehow my fault.
He refused to provide me with a return call tag number and kept repeating You are going to just leave my ammo on the porch and FedEx will pick it up.
I insisted that doing so was unimaginably unsafe and he was wasn’t concerned in the slightest. When he finally realized that I was not going to do something unsafe he got belligerent and said "fine I'm reporting you to the ATF for federal ammunitions fraud". ??? Seriously?
When he received notice from the CC company of the dispute he texts me two screen shots, supposedly of my shipping tags, with "your just plain nasty" following the photos.
The photos clearly show that he had stated to the FedEx Ground pickup personnel that they were picking up "BRASS" not live ammunition.
I responded that since he felt the need to threaten me, I would respond in kind and report him to the ATF for obvious shipping violations.
At that time I received a very contrite email from "Jeff", obviously Steve trying to save face. Giving me (finally) written verification that THEY requested I leave this ammo on my porch.
I have contacted FedEx 3 times now since yesterday and they state that no call tag has been requested for my address. I assume that because his attempt to return hazmat is prohibited, (something he states in one of the other complaints) that he has cancelled the tag I see in the screenshot to avoid further fines.
I have even attempted to get him to provide me with his FedEx acct number and I will TAKE the ammo to my local FFL who is allowed to ship it back but that is unacceptable to him.
Because he is now unable/unwilling to retrieve his garbage ammunition he has decided to try and fight the dispute by submitting my order form. A simple warranty of merchantability voids his argument so I'm not really sure why he is bothering beyond sheer desperation… (UPDATE FEDEX DID ARRIVE AND PICK THIS UP)
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY
The Following 2 Users Like Post: