View Single Post

Old 03-11-2017, 09:24 AM

Liked 4,294 Times in 1,610 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasino View Post
Thank you, I appreciate all the well thought out replies. The more I think about it the more I don't think I need a progressive press, but am considering a turret style press. Just not sure which avenue to go down to get one if I decide on wanting one. I only shoot about 100 rounds of Centerfire a week and a single stage will surely accommodate that amount, but I think it would be a bit easier just rotating the turret. Is it worth that money? And I'm not sure which turret I would go with, seeing that I already have an RCBS single stage press.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Turret presses vary in price and complexity. Personally, I'm in the Lee Classic Turret Camp. I own, run and love two of them. Easily the best bang for the buck out there in a Turret. You can get one for under $120 for the bare press, under $225 for one ready to rock with powder, primer feed and dies. The LTC is simple to use and it will give you your 100 rounds in about 35-40 min or so once it's set up. (Lots written here and all over the net on the LCT BTW>)
p.s. My guess is that you will find yourself reloading and shooting more once you get one though. Most of us do.