Thread: M&P accesories
View Single Post

Old 03-11-2017, 02:06 PM

Liked 548 Times in 311 Posts

A few years back I probably wouldn't have given much thought to a mag loader, but seems like tendonitis has found a new area to bite me - my thumb. If you're going to shoot a lot, that might be a good investment. For anything else, I'd first look for someone in your area offering quality handgun training for new shooters. A good instructor showing you how to perform the techniques correctly to begin with saves a lot of otherwise wasted ammo trying to do it yourself. Depending on what what the pistol is going to be used for, extra magazines, holsters, belts, and sights should come next, but only after you've gotten some help getting started. I will back up a bit in that if the range kit came with a holster, you might want to acquire a decent sturdy belt from which to support the pistol. Having all that in hand before you go to attend a class will made the whole experience a bit more comfortable. If you don't want to spend too much money, get a 5.11 1.5 inch trainer or operator belt (I don't remember exactly what they call them...) Best wishes!

Last edited by walkin' trails; 03-11-2017 at 02:07 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: