View Single Post

Old 03-12-2017, 10:12 PM

Liked 2,954 Times in 1,054 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogy1984 View Post
I think all sale my gun and move on to something else I really want to like M&P line but not if there customer service is ****ty and there guns are all this inaccurate. I guess all keep searching for a carry gun suck I had permit 3 yrs and not been able to carry yet
So, let me clarify for you:

You bought a well used gun that was about four years old without checking out its condition and paid a cheap price that indicated something was wrong.

You were unhappy with the lack of accuracy with the gun so you paid three different gunsmiths to tell you the barrel was shot out and needed to be replaced, but you didn't replace it.

You contacted S&W Customer Service and told them you had a well used gun (or they figured it out from the serial number and your description of the accuracy problem) and you were not entitled to warranty service.

You came here complaining and received great advice and even links from members of this board on how to correct your problem for about $100.

And now you say you are unhappy with S&W accuracy and customer service, and you are sad you spent a year unable to carry this inaccurate gun, when in reality you've known all along what you bought and what you needed to do to fix it? Now you are going to try to sell it with a shot out barrel?

You, sir, have more problems than your gun.

Last edited by CB3; 03-19-2017 at 08:36 PM.
The Following 10 Users Like Post: