View Single Post

Old 03-14-2017, 07:50 AM
Banned

Liked 32,463 Times in 7,773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 747 View Post
And update to my previous post in this thread:

I've since sent the .45 Shield back to S&W for a second time. After the second time it came back "fixed" it still dropped magazines...This is after S&W claimed it was fixed and tested, twice...I decided I'd had enough...I've seen enough of the .45 Shield...I can't afford to keep playing "see if S&W has fixed this gun."
I have a recently purchased .45 Shield. I haven't experienced your problem. That said, although I like the trigger, I like the grip texture, and I like the way they did the loaded chamber indicator...there's something about the pistol that just doesn't feel right when I'm shooting it. Nothing has malfunctioned so far and there's nothing tangible I can put my finger on that seems wrong. The pistol simply doesn't inspire confidence for me. Maybe it just doesn't feel solid in my hand, I don't know. I'm probably going to sell or trade it soon. I've already stopped carrying it and gone back to my Glock 30S. The Shield was an impulse buy, anyway, and the impulse has passed.

So I'm with you on this. Matter of fact, you're way more patient than I'd have been. Stop playing the ship-back-and-forth-to-S&W game. It's past time to ditch this pistol and get something that works, something you are confident in and can depend on.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: