View Single Post

Old 03-14-2017, 11:07 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I feel like every time I read a .380 argument, the bigger counter-point is that it wont stop the 300 lb man hopped up on PCP.

For me, the reality is that my concealed 380 is for the unexpected situation. It's for the situation that a guy that decides to rob a convenience store when I happened to want to buy a pint of ice cream. And I feel confident that if that situation were to happen it doesn't matter if I'm sending a 22 short or a .500 at the perpetrator, he will be running(because he didn't expect his life to be in jeopardy when he decided hold up the convenience store). If I knew a guy was out to kill me, and would be breaking in to my home to do it, it would be a different situation, but I'm pretty sure I don't have any enemies like that.

More stopping power is great if there is a specific someone that needs to be STOPPED. But for the majority of situations, the mere sight of a gun is going to be enough to tell a perpetrator that the situation is not what they planned for, and they want want to alive anywhere but here.
The Following User Likes This Post: