View Single Post

Old 03-15-2017, 08:50 AM

Liked 12 Times in 4 Posts

Howdy folks, new Beltman here. I really appreciate all the compliments from those who have tried our belts! When Rachel and I took the reins from Jim, we knew that there would be some concern among loyal Beltman customers that product quality and/or customer service would slide. But we’re not some big corporation that bought up a beloved brand in order to cut quality and maximize profits. This business is our entire livelihood and we’re a very small company (we actually have fewer employees than Jim had, as Rachel and I do more of the leatherwork ourselves). And we’ve put our heart and soul into not only upholding the quality standards that Jim set, but improving them wherever possible. Granted, most people would agree that there wasn’t much room for improvement, but at least one person thinks there is infinite room for improvement. In any case, as more and more longtime Beltman customers get a chance to compare our craftsmanship to their previous Beltman belts, I’m confident that the consensus will be positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMoneyGrip View Post
I got one a little over a year ago. It's OK, but I ended up getting one from Milt Sparks. The one from MS is infinity times better. After getting several of their holsters, I should have stuck with MS and saved my money that beltman got.
According to your post here, you received that belt two years ago. If the craftsmanship of the MS belt was infinitely better than the Beltman, then it certainly sounds like Jim’s employees didn’t have their “A game” when they made your belt. There’s no doubt that MS makes great gunleather, but I hope you will give Rachel and I the chance someday to change your opinion of the Beltman brand.

David Giles
The Following 5 Users Like Post: