View Single Post

Old 03-15-2017, 09:37 AM

Liked 12 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMoneyGrip View Post
OK, so maybe it was two years ago. Regardless of the time, I like the MS better. The fit and finish is much better on the MS. It's hard to tell the difference in the back stitching from the top stitching. I can send pics if you like, or post them. The stitching on the beltman looks like the needle was hammered in. I was disappointed when I received the belt, but I didn't complain. When I wanted another belt (just a different color), I got the MS. The minute I got it, the difference in quality was evident. Maybe they weren't on their "A game", I don't know. Like I said, I can send you pics. No hard feelings and I wish you all the best!
Definitely no hard feelings! It sounds like the needle used when your belt was made may have had a slight burr on the tip that caused the "hammered in" affect you're describing. It only takes a TINY (almost microscopic) burr to cause that, and somebody just may not have been paying attention that day. In any case, I can't say that we never make mistakes (any craftsman will occasionally) but we certainly do our best. And if/when we do put out a belt that is less than satisfactory, we certainly hope that our customer complains. Gives our customer service a chance to shine.

Anyway, thanks for the best wishes, and just let me know if you ever want to give Beltman a second chance!

David Giles
The Following User Likes This Post: