View Single Post

Old 03-15-2017, 04:48 PM
Banned

Liked 32,463 Times in 7,773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark Marine View Post
Ordered it as a "Pre-Order" 2/08/17 from Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore. Checked my order status again today and saw "not yet shipped". I've never been disappointed with any other shipping time with them before but almost 7 weeks?
As others are saying, it isn't the dealer's fault, and probably not even the distributor's fault.

My own opinion is that Mossberg vastly underestimated the demand for the Shockwave. They probably should not have even previewed it at the SHOT show if they weren't prepared to go into full bore production on the thing. So sure, they drummed up business, but now they have a bunch of disenchanted potential buyers like yourself who are fed up with the long wait time.

Mine is still on order with an LGS. Ordered with a deposit on January 27. I haven't even bothered to check on a possible delivery date. Matter of fact, it hadn't even crossed my mind until I saw your thread. I'm not gonna die if it doesn't arrive in another few months.

Shoot, I may end up cancelling the order, who knows. I actually found a nice little Model 36 snubbie for sale locally...
The Following 5 Users Like Post: