View Single Post

Old 03-15-2017, 10:50 PM

Liked 3,903 Times in 1,519 Posts

I tried the metal clips when I bought my first AG 3.0. I found that they lost a bit of their tension and did not grip my double thickness belt satisfactorily for me. I ordered the nylon belt clips and I like them much better. Yes, they are a bit difficult to slide on to and off the belt, but my holster stays in place as I think it should and after several months of wear, the nylon clips are still doing their job well. The metal clips may have worked better on a single thickness belt, but I still believe the nylon clips will keep the holster from coming out of my waistband much better for a very long time.

I do not remove and install my holster except when I have my pants off. And I have had no problems at all with wearing the holster without the gun in place during those times when I must not carry my gun into a forbidden place. The holster is still comfortable and the gun inserts easily after any period of time of wear without the gun in place.

This is just my personal experience and reported here for whatever it might be worth. I really do like the AG 3.0 holster!!