View Single Post

Old 03-16-2017, 02:42 PM

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post

For what it's worth, I have an Alien Gear Cloak Mod (OWB). I'm using a S&W 9VE as a carry gun. I'm in Mass here, so concealed carry is a MUST! I find it sits high enough on my belt so it's easily concealed. As it happens, I personally prefer cross draw with this holster (I wear it on my left side, draw right hand). I believe it's more concealable this way. A nice feature on the AG holsters is you can adjust the height and cant of the holster to your liking. Nice feature I think. I'm a little apprehensive about summertime carry because I ride a motorcycle, and I'm imagining a t shirt flying up and revealing too much....I'm going to have to experiment with that and figure out away to keep the gun concealed....big trouble here if you don't! Many years ago, I always used a shoulder rig, but if you go that route, make sure and get a really good one! Anything less is going to physically punish you and you won't want to carry. The Alien Gear holsters have exceptional guarantees, including 30 day trial with money back guarantee, and free lifetime shell exchanges should you get a different gun. (a new shell instead of exchange is less than $13.) Everything about the holster is guaranteed for as long as you own it, so if it breaks, repair/replacement is free.

Last edited by 44MLBpilot; 03-16-2017 at 02:45 PM.