View Single Post

Old 03-16-2017, 03:16 PM

Liked 28 Times in 12 Posts

I would like to bring a little reality to this discussion. If one chooses to carry, one should select a weapon, caliber, and holster that they can wear, draw and use comfortably. They should practiced drawing and dry firing often. They should practice at a range on a variety of scenarios, until they have instilled muscle memory into their body. Punching holes in paper targets from a ready position does nothing to prepare one for a real life and death confrontation. While it is easy to say one can put 10 rounds in the target in two seconds, statistics prove that most gunfights produce many more misses than hits, even for well-trained Leo's. A gun should be the last means of defense, especially for civilians. For the sake of argument, assume one did manage win the fight. They must then be able to articulate the reason and the sequence of events. "Well your honor, I felt threatened by (include you reason here) so I pulled put my 22lr and shot the person TEN times"....?
Almost every expert agrees that a concealed weapon should be the most powerful and reliable package one is capable with. YOU ARE GETTING YOUR LIFE ON IT!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk