View Single Post

Old 03-17-2017, 07:17 AM
US Veteran

Liked 6,195 Times in 2,575 Posts

But why not pursue good communication???????????? At least an email or text. No-it can be so difficult to get a straight, consistent answer from them that we are left to "speculate" here on the forum. I remember having some work done sometime back before these issues got as bad as they are now. I just decided to do everything by email so I could continue a dialogue with the same individual at S&W. We went back and forth several times with questions and clarifications I needed. It went well in that case, but it was several years ago. As stated-Ruger has always been tops in my book. I remember sending a Mark II back that was probably 25 yrs old at the time back to them with ejector problems (beau coup rounds out'a this great gun) and they basically just went through the whole gun, no charge. Another time I sent and old Super Black hawk back that had some really ugly grips on it, and when I got it back, it had a new pair, nothing I had asked for. Now, the place where they draw the line is when the gun has obviously been abused-and I can't fault them for That!
The Following 2 Users Like Post: