View Single Post

Old 03-17-2017, 01:16 PM

Liked 17,200 Times in 7,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan View Post
"Trooper Mark Coates, South Carolina Highway Patrol. There was dashcam video of this incident. I saw it many years ago."

I pulled up the video and interview with the badguy and contrary to the "stories" the badguy took no "center mass" hits. He was hit in the buttocks, appendix, arm, shoulder and one that entered this shoulder and went down through his body but didn't sound from the interview that it went through his heart or lungs.

Also in watching the dashcam video the rounds did "stop" the badguy but he was able to get the one shot off during the confrontation.

The .22 bullet that killed the Trooper clipped the aorta, lost blood pressure and he went down about 15 seconds or so after he was hit...

I've talked to about ten officers I've worked with who center punched people with a .357 Magnum...no one needed second round.

Bob
Guess you didn't talk to this one

Officer Lim was followed by a gangbanger wanting to steal her car.  When she pulled into her driveway and exited the car, he shoved a .357 Magnum at her from about five feet away and pulled the trigger.  He didn’t miss.  In Officer Lim’s own words, the .357 bullet hit her “just left center of my chest, it went through my chest and out my back, nicked my diaphragm, my liver, my intestine, shattered my spleen, put a hole in the base of my heart, and left a tennis-ball-sized hole in my back as it exited.  It knocked me back into my car door.”

Shes still alive and killed her attacker.

Or this one

WLBT

I'm sure if I spend another few minutes I'd find more

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
The Following User Likes This Post: