View Single Post

Old 03-17-2017, 07:37 PM

Liked 17,263 Times in 6,632 Posts

Well, you guys made me do it. I went through my 6906 magazines. There are four distinctly different ones. The ones I am 100% sure are OEM are stainless, have witness holes and numbers on both sides, and have a "S" on one side, and an "O" on the other. These match the three that came with the gun when I bought it used. It came with box, three magazines, and maybe the manual. The box is in a closet with the other boxes and I'm too unambitious to go and look right now.

Then there are the stainless ones with full witness holes on one side with numbers, but only a single witness hole on the other side with no numbers. No "O", either. They do have magazine release cut outs on both sides.

Then there is one blue one, with witness holes and numbers on one side only, no "S", no "O", and mag release on one side only.

Finally, I have two blue ones with two witness holes on one side, one on the other side, no numbers, no "S", no "O", and mag release cut out on the other.

None are marked "LE and Military Only", because those are super killy and not allowed in the PRM.

None of them look like the ones that ladder 13 has posted pictures of. They all look identical as far as shape and base plates go, with the variations as noted.

None of them have the S&W logo on them as do ladder 13's. in fact they have no markings on them at all other than as noted.

Are they all OEM variations? Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSH View Post
Don't mind me. I'm just envious!