Thread: Car Gun
View Single Post

Old 03-18-2017, 09:16 AM

Liked 5,572 Times in 1,319 Posts

It stays loaded with lead semi wad cutters. Also, stays concealed in the glove box between the seats. Never have had a car of mine broken into in my life. Where I go and where I park makes a break-in highly unlikely. If that happened and the gun was stolen, I would just replace it. . .not a valuable gun. One might argue that the wrong person might then be in possession of my gun. Here in Middle Georgia, the wrong people are already in possession of all the guns they might want or need. That can't be changed. I see them lined up in pawn shops and gun stores buying High Points and Jiminez Arms pistols all the time. A background check only checks the person buying the gun. It's like trying to keep teenagers from getting beer. Shootings here in Milledgeville, Macon, and Warner Robins are continuous daily events. Every night on the news. A lot like people killed in car wrecks around here. I will always have a gun at my right hand when in my vehicle without having to think, "Did I remember to grab my gun before leaving the house today?"