View Single Post

Old 03-18-2017, 10:53 AM

Liked 25 Times in 12 Posts

Around the house or on trips to the hardware store in the afternoon? I don't carry. Too much bother. Going down rural roads at night, I prefer to carry...but my carry gun will be very small and light. Traveling that takes me thru large cities at night? Carry, preferably a service sized gun. With my wife having access as well.

Going to a movie? Sorry. Been so long since I did that, I can't remember what I did. Going to church? Given how much some people hate any religion, I carry under my suit coat. I'm ready to meet Jesus face to face, and anyone coming in to shoot up the place needs to be ready too.

I do think a lot of Internet carriers are paranoid. Guys who won't leave home without a service gun, 3 magazines, a BU gun, a tactical knife, an "EDC flashlight", who practices his quick draw a half hour a day and spends thousands on taking "tactical training" - way I figure it, they need to move out of Afghanistan and come back to the States. But carrying a small gun to help you get out of a tight spot? That just seems like good sense.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: