View Single Post

Old 03-18-2017, 06:17 PM

Liked 9,470 Times in 4,391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryS View Post
There are four people over that I trust to know this stuff. I've seen their handiwork enough to know that they are very thorough in their research. There is a fifth that is a bit behind them.

Other than that, i agree with you completely on the general expertise of the self styled experts.

You can PM me if you want to know who they are, no need to clutter up this thread.
No need. I'm good.

But here's a funny story to close this out: I was down in RI pre-ban hi-cap magazine hunting yesterday. Found a total of three pre-ban magazines that seems worth buying so out came the wallet and I threw them in the back seat. On the way home, I decided to swing by another dealer in MA somewhat out of my way before going home. Well, just as I left the free state of RI and entered the crazed moonbat state of MA, a local MA cop started following me... and following me... and following me... ... for a grand total of 8 backroad miles, through every light, stop sign, turn and speed zone. It was really starting to freak me out with those magazines exposed in the backseat... because who knows if the cop would have known they were pre-bans.

Well, he finally turned off (Thank God!)... and ANOTHER COP pulled in right behind me again. This time for only a mile or so but I'll admit that I was more than a little bit concerned about what the heck was going on.

Was I ever glad when I arrived at the dealer's lot and the second cop just kept on going. LESSON LEARNED: When returning from an out-of-state pre-ban magazine hunting expedition, hide the damn magazines... just in case!
The Following 4 Users Like Post: