View Single Post

Old 03-19-2017, 04:34 PM

Liked 6,261 Times in 2,170 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEO918 View Post
The other day my wife made a comment that I had 50 guns.
I knew at that moment, she had no idea how many I really have.
Well don't lie to her. First and foremost, don't count your guns. Ever. That way when she asks, you can truthfully tell her you don't know. And if you don't have 50 yet, its a go ahead to load up to that number. Its not all that many when you think about it. Come here and we'll help you feel better, its what gun forua are supposed to do. We're your imaginary internet friends.

A more serious problem is when some anti gun person or friend of your wife's ask. Its imperative you attack. Nicely of course, but ask back why they need to know. Everyone understand that its none of their business and is almost never asked to help you in any way. They ask to make fun of you or to suggest whatever number you come up with is too many. I can assure you its not, and you will be happier when you buy more. Trust me, I've done it and each new gun makes me happy. I haven't bought a new gun all this year and I'm feeling down about it. I've even heard the foolish suggestion that you don't need 2 because you can only shoot one at a time. That is provably false.