View Single Post

Old 03-21-2017, 09:33 AM

Liked 4,624 Times in 1,697 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbolt View Post
Pick your favorite caliber of handgun ... and pick your favorite brand of gasoline.

Neither choice is likely to make you a more skilled shooter or driver.

I remember learning this gentleman was a former member on another forum where I participate. I remember his posts typically making him seem more like an owner/enthusiast, but nothing was ever posted which made him seem as though he was possessed of any particular training or professional experience to offer in support of his opinions. He seemingly had the money to be able to buy a lot of guns, and he liked to post thoughts, questions and opinions about them. No biggie. The internet is the Wild West when it comes to being able to bruit about cherished opinions, right?

His online video presentation and persona is obviously what he wishes it to be, although it's unlikely to elevate him to attracting the interest of some types of serious owners and training professionals who are looking to add to their knowledge base. To be fair, that doesn't seem to be his desire or goal, though, so again ... no biggie.

Caliber?

Yep, the gun's pretty much got to come chambered in one of them ...

Got one picked out? Cool, now let's go downrange and see how safely and how well you can run the gun and make it sing and dance, especially when the music gets fast and frantic.
I recall one video in which he indicated that he had just left a position as a LEO, and another in which he spoke of being ex-military.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptic 9c View Post
Of course there is a follow-up video: .45acp SUCKS So Bad! (Which is why I went and...) - YouTube

Geoff
Who is a subscriber and sends him Patreon.
This video hits the nail on the head! MOST of the comments on this thread were attacking a comment that the Marshall didn't even make. It's as though ANY comment made that says anything other than ".45 ACP is the worlds most superior defensive round", must be attacked! I don't get it.

I defy anyone to logically dispute his contention that the .45 acp is not the best in ANY category - which is all he said in the OP's video.

Last edited by Protected One; 03-21-2017 at 01:46 PM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: