View Single Post

Old 03-21-2017, 10:33 AM
US Veteran

Liked 2,006 Times in 480 Posts

I held my tongue as long as I could. Enough is enough. YM is simply a man expressing an opinion, just like we all do, and some here are LOUDLY expressing.

Many of the comments here show - 1) the person who posted did not take the time to watch the video, 2) the person who posted does not watch any of his videos, 3) does not understand sarcasm, or 4) has absolutely no sense of humor.

Rather than debate the opinions he offers some would rather launch a personal attack against him, calling him variously - a cross dresser, a Hillary lover, an idiot, an A hole, spouting misinformation and fabrication. I have also probably missed other personal attacks.

Focus on the message and not the messenger. Debate his points, don't bash him because you disagree. I disagree with my wife about things but I don't call her names and show her disrespect.

I watch his videos. I don't always agree with him but he is entitled to his opinions as I am. His sense of humor is a bit off center, as I have been told mine is.

Finally, although I somehow have become an old man, I pray to God that I will NOT become the intolerant, closed-minded, humorless grouch that I see too often in this world.

Last edited by CATI1835; 03-21-2017 at 10:35 AM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: