View Single Post

Old 03-21-2017, 12:28 PM

Liked 1,247 Times in 650 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1coolcat View Post
As for the trigger...I was looking at the hiperfire triggers last night..Never seen them before..They look very nice...I wasn't sure how it would work out on a rimfire with the lightest springs installed..Can any one confirm it works with the 2.5 Lb. Springs..
Yes it certainly does and it is fast, and certainly does not feel unsafe.

The trigger is very well designed and executed.

The extra hammer fall energy it boasts is a worthy boast, I have only had one round that failed to go bang, as I later discovered it had no primer in whatsoever.

The weird 'shoe' thing actually seems to work, but I am going to shoot a season without it and see how it changes things, best part about the 24C you have options to play with.

I can only compare it to the factory trigger...there are lots of other trigger groups to consider, but I am very glad I have a £200 trigger group in my 15-22, it makes the experience so much more fulfilling.

I have slowly changed my 15-22 so that it's easier to use, easier to aim and easier to shoot, trying to squeeze every bit of accuracy out of my rifle....the only real downside to all the mods, add ons and go faster bits, is that I now have nothing on which to blame bad shooting other than myself.
The Following User Likes This Post: