View Single Post

Old 03-29-2017, 07:42 AM

Liked 87 Times in 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0849 View Post
Well, the really good news is that the PX4 Storm line of Beretta pistols are excellent. The only 9mm that I currently own that is not a S&W is the Beretta PX4 Storm Compact. The reason I initially purchased it was that I was intrigued by the rotating bolt design, it does make for very light recoil, feels more like a 22 than a 9, it is also extremely accurate and reliable, so if you had to stray away from S&W you did very good. Not sure if I will get in trouble for mentioning it here, but you might want to check out the berettaforum.net, it is similar to our forum here in that there is an abundance of great technical information and the members tend to be respectful and helpful. The other really cool things about the PX4 Storm is that Beretta offers a lot of accessories, holsters, mags, different safety levers-low profile, 92 style, etc, and if you watch their sales their prices are very reasonable, plus the Beretta Forum made arrangements for its members to automatically get a discount on Beretta accessories.

I initially bought the blued PX4 Compact but then decided I wanted the Inox (Beretta speak for stainless), great pistols, you will enjoy shooting it.
That's what I got, much for the same reasons. Being the Italian Ferreri of pistols, doesn't hurt either. I've had my eye on them for years & after shooting one, I was obsessed.
The tag that was on mine said Inox but it's not. Maybe a clerical error cause when I registered the warranty (3 years, by the way) it didn't mention it being an Inox in their description. I could be a d*%k & insist that's what they advertised but that's not me.
I do follow the Berreta thing here on Tap aTalk but it's not a forum. Thanks for the address, I'll definitely get on it.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk