View Single Post

Old 03-31-2017, 03:22 PM

Liked 3,126 Times in 1,326 Posts

They clearanced it out of the DFW stores as the related distribution centers ran out. One center "found" a lot more in a warehouse, so it came back to some stores, where there is still some .223 and .380 floating around.

My manager friend says that it is no longer coming from the supplier, and that they are removing the tags as they run out. The timing varies, as it depends on what the different distribution warehouses have left.

Sad to see it go. It is being replaced by a new packaging of Federal, at a much higher price.

If you do see some in calibers you shoot, this trip is the one. Next week may be too late.

The same is happening with the Remington UMC .357 125g in 50/100 boxes. I was getting 100 rounds of SJHP for $15 there for a couple of weeks. For the stores that still have it in the warehouse, it is still $63. But it will soon be gone.

It looks like all the WalMarts in my travel area (ArkLaTex) are cutting back the ammo stocks as they are moving to a new store floorplan that puts all the ammo behind a counter.
The Following User Likes This Post: