View Single Post

Old 04-03-2017, 07:02 PM
Banned

Liked 32,463 Times in 7,773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee's Landing Billy View Post
The paper work that comes with these guns stays with them at all times. What we noticed is the paperwork is dated October 2015. The paperwork is to Asylum Armory for their Gatekeeper model. Apparently, these folks were turning these things out before Mossberg ever thought of it.
Yes, they were. I remember seeing the Gatekeeper and wondering why some mainstream manufacturer or another wasn't making them. I don't think Asylum sold a whole lot of Gatekeepers simply because a lot of potential buyers were leery of them and the possible legal issues that might come up in regards to the gun. That's been put to rest now, though.

Lots of folks talking about how they wouldn't have one, or how impractical they are, and so on and so forth. Whether or not they're practical is immaterial. Mossberg has obviously recognized the "cool factor" and put production of them on the front burner. But as I said somewhere else, I think Mossberg vastly underestimated what the demand for the gun would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee's Landing Billy View Post
All ours are working perfect and all are riding in our vehicles. Paperwork in the glove box.
Only thing I'm curious about is what would law enforcement's reaction be to finding one in a vehicle...paperwork or no paperwork. The Shockwave's major problem will be (in my opinion) that the thing looks illegal at first glance, even though it isn't.
The Following User Likes This Post: