View Single Post

Old 04-04-2017, 10:09 PM

Liked 1,270 Times in 693 Posts

[QUOTE=dlombard;139539663]I ask because I tried to have this conversation over the weekend and I got a lot of unexpected feedback. Like, "it's excessive" specially since it's just a two bedroom apartment[QUOTE]

I am not sure what you are trying to say: I carry all the time, except where prohibited by law. I open carry in my home if I choose to, or concealed if I choose. If you are saying your significant other finds it "excessive" I would suggest that you or they live some where else. The first night I met my wife, I told her I will show you mine, if you show me yours. She had a SW 36 and I had a PPK 380!! We will be married 26 years this fall, I often buy 2 of a firearm, one for her one for me. Excessive?? We both hunt, fish, shoot, like Rottweilers, etc, etc, and do not believe that you could have too many guns, either in the safe or on you. If I have company, I am not going to disarm because of them, why? Granted 90% of the visitors/friends in my house are LEO, but this is my house, if someone does not like it, they are certainly free to leave. I do not know that you can explain or convince someone that 2 is not excessive, any more than you can convince someone that one AR, AK, etc, is not excessive. You may get them to tolerate carrying 2, but it is a short term fix, only you can decide which is more important, your life or someone else's feelings?? Best of luck. Be Safe,