View Single Post

Old 04-06-2017, 12:56 PM

Liked 9,470 Times in 4,391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSH View Post
What do we make of all this? Beats me!
Well, I thought about this last night and did more research this morning. Member 824tsv's confirmed early-1990 magazines are 100% identical in markings and follower color to some that I had to give up from a post-AWB (post-2004) Model 410S. It boggles the mind.

I'm starting to think that the most probable explanation from the various difference in markings and follower colors must have been the result of two different magazine tube suppliers and possibly two different follower suppliers as well (or some magazines manufactured in-house and some contracted out).

If we ignore the one yellow follower LEO/export restricted ban period magazine that I found in NH as a possible follower swap-out or fluke, I think we can still say that all (or close to all) 11-round yellow follower non-AccuGuide-marked magazines are safely pre-bans.

We also always knew that at least some of the blue follower magazines are also pre-bans.

Based on 824tsv's information, I don't think I can continue to assume that my blue follower non-AccuGuide-marked 1990 magazine is all original. The follower might have been replaced before I bought it. No way to ever know for certain.

I guess we can also say that there is no way to tell the difference between pre-ban blue follower AccuGuide magazines and post-ban blue follower AccuGuide magazines. That could be a good thing or a very bad thing depending on the cop you happen to come across in moonbat Massachusetts or elsewhere where post-ban hi-caps are banned.

As for me, I'll continue to stay on the safe side and stick with my considerable stash of yellow follower non-AccuGuide-marked 11-round magazines. I wouldn't survive the financial loss and 10 years in a Massachusetts prison.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4006.jpg (40.5 KB, 47 views)

Last edited by TTSH; 04-06-2017 at 02:06 PM.