View Single Post

Old 04-06-2017, 05:02 PM

Liked 58 Times in 39 Posts
Default Lobo & Kramer Reviews

Within a few days of each other I received a horsehide pancake scabbard from Kramer Gun Leather, (S&W 4013TSW) & a cowhide enhanced pancake from Lobo leather, (S&W 1076), I had ordered. I also bought a double mag case from Lobo and a single from Kramer. I've always liked the Kramer horsehide from my first purchase when they were Proline Leather.I wanted to try the Lobo after reading reviews here.
First the Lobo. The holster appears large but it wears extremely tight on the waist and has very thin profile. The pistol fit is perfect. Quality & visual appearance are both super nice.
The Kramer is as I suspected beautiful. Small, thin, rigid, very nice appearance and excellent quality. The Smith fit is perfect also.
The magazine pouches were a different story. Both are very well made don't get me wrong. I had asked that they both have body guards, sweat guards, or as I call them blubber guards. Lobo's was no charge while Kramer charges another $20.00. The problem with both were the guards on either did not extend to cover the whole magazine. I wrote both companies asking how this can be addressed. Mark Fedder at Lobo called me within a day apologizing saying the pouch should not have gotten out. He made me a new one which I received today. It is perfect.
I have not heard back from Kramer after a 2nd email which is really disappointing. I'll try calling tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kramer_holster_pouch.JPG (139.6 KB, 391 views)
File Type: jpg lobo_holster_pouch.jpg (112.9 KB, 394 views)
The Following 5 Users Like Post: